Presentations for Middle and High Schools
- How substances effect the teenage brain and body
- Emotional Intelligence
- Depression and Coping Skills
Presentations are available for individual classrooms or for school assemblies.
To schedule a presentation in your school, please call the iTHRIVE office at 303-776-8184.
“The brain chemistry lecture is presented in such a fun and humorous way, the
students really connect with the information. Great job, iTHRIVE.”
Parent Presentations are Also Available
- Brian chemistry - How substances effect the teenage brain and body
- What to look for if you are concerned about your teen using substances
- What parents can do to steer their child away from substance use
To schedule a presentation For Your Parent Group, please call the iTHRIVE office at 303-776-8184.
“Wow! I learned so much about how marijuana negatively affects the teenage brain. Scary! And I loved the tips I got on how to keep my kids away from drugs. Great information!”